Mugavari Student Selection Process
We want to help all those students who are educationally qualified and exhibit an
abiding interest to pursue their higher studies. But our efforts to accommodate
all of them, stands restricted to the number of sponsors available for that academic
year. The number of students seeking Mugavari’s help has risen steeply during the
last two years. Hence, for the coming years, we have decided to adopt the following
system to select students.
- We will welcome applications from qualified students after the publication of +2 results until the end of June
- A committee consisting of former beneficiaries of Mugavari, will peruse the applications
- The information furnished in the applications will be verified by this committee,
and they will select the candidates accordingly
- Verification will be done in the month of July and the list of the students selected for assistance will be announced in the first week of August
- Every year a new committee will be formed for this purpose
- Only the students who are economically backward, exhibit unwavering dedication to
study further and got admission for higher studies in Government run educational
institutions will be considered as qualified for assistance from Mugavari.
The following groups of students will be given preference in the selection process:
- Those students from orphanages, care centres and or similar places
- Parentless students, differently abled students
- Those students who studied till their +2 in government schools especially from the
rural areas This way, we feel, a sustainable system will be formed, to enable us
to select the most deserving and suitable candidates, to get the limited help available.
Keep in touch: