Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- The most important aim of Mugavari Foundation is to kindle the humaneness inside our students. We are happy to say that we have succeeded in this as our students voluntarily initiated a scheme named Vanavil (Rainbow in English).
- Students who completed their course successfully and started earning shall contribute part of their salary, minimum contribution of Rs.1000 and a maximum of 7% of their income, through this scheme.
- The conception of this idea was from our students. Our student M.Boopathiraja came up with the name Vanavil and another one of our student A.Ragupathi came forward and made the first contribution. M.Vetrivel, R.Vinothkumar, S Periyasamy, G.S.Durga and A.Dharani strengthened this Scheme. As on date, the higher education of 30 are being supported with contribution from Vanavil Scheme.
- From April 2018 onwards we are planning to create a Corpus Fund from the proceeds of Vanavil scheme and it will be used to build a Residential school for children(minimum 500). In addition to that, a competitive examination coaching centre of making yearly 100 government officers with humanity, providing holistic education. The school will primarily support disadvantaged children and it will be a way for Mugavari Students to give back to the society.
- Mugavari Foundation looks forward to realising this dream of building a Residential School in the next 4 years.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.